Real Estate Marketing and Design
- Postcards: Just Listed, Under Contract, Just Sold, Open House, Neighborhood sales report, school calendars, custom design
- Flyers/brochures: property flyers (8" x 11", 11" x 17", fold-over), personal brochures (8" x 11", fold-over, tri-fold, z-fold)
- Listing presentations: listing presentation booklets, MS Powerpoint presentations, portfolios
- Misc: advertisements (newspapers, magazines, online), door hangers, business cards, property business cards, personalized thank you cards and greeting cards
- Photography: simple photography of properties, minor photo editing (cropping, color and light correction, etc.) is included with all services. Major photo editing available at extra cost
Web Design and Development
My husband Matt Brundage is a web developer with FAA and has over fifteen years of experience in the industry. He provides web development services for clients of Vatsana Design.
Phase 1: Custom design/redesign: Clients have the option of working with Vatsana and/or Matt to create a custom design or redesign for their website. In this initial phase, we work closely with the client to come up with the overall visual concept/design for the website that complements their personal style and vision.
Phase 2: Web development is provided by Brundage Web Design. Development includes the following facets — in varying degrees depending upon the scope of the website and the requirements of the client:
- Markup (HTML, XML)
- CSS coding
- Back-end development and templating, e.g., PHP
- Content editing and maintenance
- Consulting and research
- Findability/search engine optimization/search engine marketing
- Page layout
- Image editing and production
- Graphic design
- Information architecture and database management
- User interface testing/knowledge
- Accessibility testing/knowledge
I graduated from the University of Maryland, Baltimore County with a BA in Graphic Design. The majority of my clients are in the Real Estate industry. Having worked at a busy Real Estate office for five years, I am familiar with the fast-paced environment of the industry and its demands. During my time at Weichert, Realtors, I received an Employee of the Year award, which was a great honor. However, the biggest compliment I can receive are clients who continue to use my services and refer me to other people.
I have been a freelance graphic designer since 2007, and I strive to provide my clients with professional, fast, and personal service. A big thank you to all my clients for their continued support throughout the years!